Wow, hi! Sorry for that unexpected decision to barely post last week. Guess who sprained a shoulder and has no idea how? This chick. (Winning at life, obviously.)
Thought I’d mix things up a little bit today and post a bunch of my random thoughts. Happy Monday!
1. It feels like Boston went from winter to summer in the blink of an eye this year. It’s weird.
2. One of my best friends went up to Maine this weekend to visit a friend of ours from college and they went to my hometown. I miss it!
3. I’m more anemic than normal right now and had to have even more blood work done than usual to figure it out. I haven’t heard from my rheumatologist with his interpretation yet, but I have seen the tests and can vaguely interpret them myself. My body is producing enough red blood cells, but they’re low on iron. So who knows what’s going on with that because my body does not respond to any normal way of increasing iron production (including eating more food with iron, taking iron supplements, changing my diet, etc.).
4. I’m so obsessed with this cover of Love Me Like You Do. It’s breathtaking.
5. I can’t believe that I start school in just over 2 months! How crazy is that?
6. Speaking of crazy, when I think about where my life was a year ago, I get really freaked out. Things have really changed!
7. My infusion is officially out of my system and I’m over it. Just about a week and a half until my next one! (If you want to guest post for the week of June 29, email me!)
8. I kind of want to redo the blog design, but I don’t know what I would do instead. Also, I kind of want to do it myself, which could be really good or really bad.
9. I miss Nashville, but not the Nashville summer.
10. I’ve been reading the 2015 reader survey responses, and so far there’s a huge majority that wants me to start filming YouTube videos again! That’s amazing! I’m completely shocked by that. Now to just figure out what to film …
11. Father’s Day is less than a week away, and I’m really struggling to try and find something for my dad. Any suggestions?
12. This weekend was a great weekend to be a fan of royalty. The British Trooping the Color and the Swedish royal wedding that had many royal guests was wonderful. I’m very happy to live in a country where we elect the head of state, but I’m fascinated with royal history and always have been, so it makes sense that I like current royal families.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter! Become one of the greatest people you will ever meet and get a recap of the best blog posts, extra writing tips, and free downloads. I will never give your email address to anyone or use it for any other purpose without your express permission.
var linkwithin_site_id = 1800999;