I’m bringing you some more blog post ideas today! I enjoy coming up with these because it helps me on those days when I don’t know what to post, either. I hope these can help you!
General Blog Post Ideas
1. If your life was a TV show, what kind of show would it be/what would the format be? Reality, docudrama, crime, etc.
2. How do you describe your sense of style?
3. What are your favorite items of clothing and why?
4. Do you have any family traditions? What are they?
5. Imagine that you are a celebrity. What does your average day look like?
6. Pick something you’re good at. Why are you good at that?
7. Favorite TV show and why
8. Favorite movie and why
9. Favorite musical act and why
10. Current favorite anything (beauty product, website, blog, etc.)
11. Why do you use the blogging platform that you do?
12. Reality shows – yay or nay?
13. Coffee or tea? Why?
14. Write a letter to your younger or future self
15. What’s your favorite food? Why?
16. Write about the weirdest things about you
17. What are you most proud of?
18. What is your favorite season? Why?
19. If you were to do anything other than what your current job is, what would it be?
Winter and Spring Blog Post ideas
20. New Year’s resolutions
21. What do you think about the groundhog’s predictions this year?
22. What’s your best Valentine’s Day memory?
23. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Why or why not? If yes, how?
24. Ever been to Mardis Gras?
25. If you celebrate Lent, what are you giving up and why?
26. What are your plans for spring break? OR Tell us about your favorite spring break.
27. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
28. Best April Fool’s Day pranks?
29. If you celebrate Easter, explain how you do and what it means to you.
30. If you celebrate Passover, explain how you do and what it means to you.
Want more blog post ideas?
Summer Blog Post Ideas
31. Any graduations in your future? What for (or who for if they aren’t yours)?
32. What’s your best birthday memory?
33. What does your ideal birthday look like?
34. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
35. Plans for summer
36. Create a summer bucket list
37. If you celebrate the Fourth of July, how do you celebrate it?
38. If you created a summer bucket list, post updates
39. What do you like most about the summer? The least?
40. Talk about your school years – what was good? Bad?
Fall and Winter Blog Post Ideas
41. Explain your organizational process
42. Review the pilots of some of the new TV shows
43. Every fall, there is a lot of pumpkin everywhere. Are you a fan of it? Why or why not?
44. Looking back, what were some of your best or worst Halloween costumes?
45. What are your Halloween plans?
46. What are you thankful for this year?
47. What are your Thanksgiving traditions?
48. What holidays do you celebrate in December? What do they mean to you?
49. Ideal gift list (if money weren’t an issue)
50. More realistic gift list
Winter and Holiday Blog Post Ideas
51. What holiday traditions are important to you?
52. Share some of your best holiday memories
53. Outfit guide for the holidays
54. Best holiday recipe (for ANY holiday)
55. What you pack for a holiday trip
56. Favorite memory from the previous year
57. What you have accomplished in the previous year
58. What lessons you have learned in the previous year
59. Highs and lows of the past year
60. How you have changed in the previous year