Like millions of Americans, last Thursday I spent some quality time thinking about what I’m thankful for. Here are the Top 10 Things I’m Thankful for!
10. The fact that I live in a free nation.
9. Technology, which let me write, publish, advertise, complete my school work, and stay in touch with family and friends across the country.
8. The strong values instilled in me by my parents, which gave me the independence and will to go ahead and publish.
7. The fact that I achieved a life-long dream this past year: publishing Aureole.
6. The team of doctors and nurses at Massachusetts General Hospital who have changed my life for the better and who have made it possible for me to still be a functional human being.
5. The opportunity to attend such an excellent university.
4. The opportunity to receive any education at all.
3. My amazing friends! I have no idea where I would be without them.
2. My incredible family who supports me, cares for me, and loves me.
1. God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Through everything I have been through recently, in the past, and in the future, You carry me through!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Happy holidays!