Unless you’ve been off of social media/the Internet recently, you probably know that ABC Family played all of the Harry Potter movies this past week. As a long-standing Harry Potter fan, I’ve read the books over and over again. Watching the movies over the weekend brought up a thought that I’ve had frequently over the years: I would love to read the books from Ron or Hermione’s perspective. So I put together what the first 2 books would look like!
Book 1: Ron Weasley & Becoming Best Friends With One of The Most Famous Wizards Alive
– befriending Harry Potter on the train
– horribly insulting and risking my life for an annoying know-it-all
– becoming best friends with her, too
– going through a series of ridiculously difficult tasks to get a special stone
Book 2: Hermione Granger & The Year I Was Petrified By A Giant Snake
– my 2 best friends missing the train and arriving to school in a flying car
– 1 of them hearing things (and me fearing for his mental health)
– oh wait he wasn’t hearing things, he can just TALK TO SNAKES
– discovering what was going on way before anyone else (per usual)
– being petrified for the rest of the year instead of dying because of knowing more than anyone else
From whose perspective would you want to read the books? Ron, Hermione, Draco Malfoy, a random Hogwarts student …? Let me know!