June was a much better month than May was! I was much happier with this month’s stats than I was with May’s. As a reminder, I’m trying to get to 20,000 monthly unique pageviews on Google Analytics. I’ve decided to focus on increasing readers and improve this blog over making money. Obviously, I’m more than happy to make money by this blog, especially with starting school in less than 2 months, but that’s not my first focus.
Unique Pageviews – 3853 (+1.90% from March and -0.40% from May)
Bounce Rate – 82.66% (-.70% from March and +5.6% from May)
Sessions – 2953 (+5.08% from March and +6.84% from May)
Users – 2413 (+6.39% from March and +25.41% from May)
Blogger – 13,030 monthly views (+8.58% from March and +14.14% from May)
Bloglovin – 1446 (+7.4% from March and +0.9% from May)
Email Subscribers – 34 (started at 0 and +17.2% from May)
Facebook – 658 (+9.48% from March and +3.78% from May)
Twitter – 1665 (+7.69% from March and +0.12% from May)
Instagram – 533 (+32.9% from March and +5.75% from May)
Google + – 98 (16.67% from March and +4.25% from May)
Pinterest – 1389 (+51.8% from March and +6.11% from May)
How To Pack for a Summer Trip
2015 Reader Survey + Giveaway
40 Blog Post Ideas
How Do Adults Celebrate Their Birthday?
6 Reasons Why Bloggers Should Do a Reader Survey
Presenting: The Essential Grammar Handbook
Happy Birthday to Me
Spoonie Spotlight: Stefanie
Erin Condren End-of-the-Year Review
How I’m Preparing for Grad School
What I Did
How I promote my blog posts
– Shared posts in Google + communities
– Released an ebook – big thanks to my Internet friends who shared the post about it!
– Multiple giveaways (reader survey plus regular June one)
– Free printable
– Promoted a pin
– Sponsoring Helene in Between
– Promoted pin – As Pinterest suggests, I chose nearly 30 tags of what to target. It worked incredibly well! Seriously. I am definitely going to do this again.
– Writing a post about what to do in Boston. It was shared a lot!
I Haven’t Seen Results From
– The eBook – The Essential Grammar Handbook. There was a lot of activity that first week, but it wasn’t ginormous and it didn’t last long
My Thoughts and Plans for the Future
– My goal is to get over 5,000 unique page views next month. I’m going to have to be creative because doing a little bit more than the same old stuff isn’t going to work. It’s time to think bigger!
Buy The Essential Grammar Handbook, an ebook based on my experiences as a high school English teacher. For just $10, you can dramatically improve your writing, and therefore your life. It contains rules, explanations, examples, and practice.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter! Become one of the greatest people you will ever meet and get a recap of the best blog posts, extra writing tips, and free downloads. I will never give your email address to anyone or use it for any other purpose without your express permission.
var linkwithin_site_id = 1800999;