Hi, everyone! Just popping in today to chat a little about my surgery tomorrow and the next couple of weeks. As of right now, my surgery is still on, so cross your fingers that the 6+ feet of snow we’ve received over the last 2.5 weeks and the extra snow we’re supposed to get tomorrow doesn’t get in the way of it!
1. It’s a minor knee surgery and I should be back to normal within two weeks, and that includes walking fine and everything.
2. I’ll still be feeling crappy since it still is a surgery. Oh, and also because I’m having it now as my infusion is out of my system.
3. I’m having my next infusion in 2 weeks, on the 25th, so even though I should be recovered from surgery, I will still be feeling awful for another 5ish days after that. Super fun!
4. I have a few scheduled posts written by me – including the Spoonie Spotlight series – but other than that, I will not be blogging. However, I will still have posts. I have almost 3 weeks full of guest posts lined up for you! HUGE thank you to the amazing women who are filling in for me so I can rest and recover without worrying about my space on the Internet growing cobwebs. They have some great posts coming!
5. I will still be on social media, so make sure to follow me! Or, you know, make sure to unfollow me if you’re going to hate me for talking about my surgery/recovery/infusion/whatever. Click on the social media icons under my picture to find me!