Can you believe that it’s October already?! I feel like by the time I finally become used to what year it is, the year is almost over. BUT we’re finally at my favorite time of the year – October through NYE – so I’m okay with it. Plus, a new month means a new blog traffic report.
Unique Pageviews: 9,114 (-15% from August, +141% from the beginning)
Bounce Rate: 46.06% (+52% from August, -45% from the beginning)
Sessions: 5,030 (-31% from August, +79% from the beginning)
Users: 4,375 (-11% from August, +125% from the beginning)
Bloglovin: 1,713 (+0.1% from August, +27% from the beginning)
Email Subscribers: 215 (+8% from August, start from the beginning)
Facebook: 865 (no change from August, +43.9% from the beginning)
Twitter: 2,602 (+2% from August, +68.3% from the beginning)
Instagram: 1,657 (+23.6% from August, +313% from the beginning)
Google+: 192 (+0.5% from August, +128% from the beginning)
Pinterest: 3,639 (+7.6% from August, +397.7% from the beginning)
Tumblr: 3,633 (+4% from August, +16.4% from the beginning)
- Accepting Your Life with Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain And Loving Someone with It
- 40 Blog Post Ideas
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Dad (Or Anyone)
- Blog Post Ideas for 2016
- Weekend Trip to Boston
- How To Save Spoons While Cooking
- Need Grammar Help?
- 7 Amazing Writing Bloggers
- 40 Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers
What I Did:
- How I Promote My Blog Posts
- Signed up for Triple Your Traffic Challenge
- Took part in a loop giveaway on Instagram
- Switched my Pinterest scheduling from Board Booster to Tailwind
I Haven’t Seen Results From:
- The TYTC, but this is partially my fault because I haven’t kept doing all of the things that I need to do to see the full benefits. I know that this is an excuse, but school starting again dramatically cut back on my blog time, especially when it comes to getting used to doing all the things that create traffic.
What I Can Learn from This:
- I need to make sure that I include links to my other blog posts in new ones so that my bounce rate gets lower again.
- No effort, no benefits (yes, I’m talking about TTYC).
Goals for September:
- Engage on Instagram at least 3 days a week for at least 10 minutes at a time – I did not succeed at this. Some weeks I did 3 days, others I did 1.
- Post at least 9 times – Success!
- Blog pageviews above 9,000 – Success!
Goals for October:
- 9-13 blog posts
- Engage on Instagram at least 3 days a week for at least 10 minutes at a time – hopefully I can succeed this month!
- 10,000 pageviews – Hopefully this is feasible.
- 30% bounce rate – If I include links to my older blog posts in new ones, then hopefully this will happen.