Happy Sunday! My body has been fighting me all weekend with pain and more – I even finally made actually good pancakes (I’m really bad at making pancakes) and had no appetite. It has been a difficult few days. So obviously the solution is to blog, go buy food, and then grade. Yayy…
BUT high school questions! Who wants to know about High School Kate?
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
I was in middle school in the early 2000s. Everything was a fashion mistake.
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
I give you junior prom
And senior prom
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
A lot of homework. Usual seeing friends in some way, maybe a band/orchestra concert, doing a lot of reading and (my senior year) a lot of writing.
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
The closest I had was the kind of situation where you both acknowledge you have feelings for each other, but for whatever (legitimate, btw) reasons, it didn’t turn into much more.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Oh yes. One of my best friends in high school and I used acronyms to talk about and pass notes about things we didn’t want other people knowing.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
I can’t think of anything in particular. I had a lot of great experiences – especially with orchestra and writing my first book – but there weren’t definitive moments that I definitely want to relive.
Honestly, my life got a lot better after high school. If you’re in high school right now and things are bad, that doesn’t mean that they will always be that way!