I know you need a little something to get you through your week. I’m here to help with that.
Mildly obsessed. Enjoy!
Also, My Mom’s a Whack Job nominated me for another Liebster. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to put together everything that goes along with it, so I’m just going to answer the questions she asked me.
1. What word do you use all the time and in what context?
Well it’s a phrase, but I say “Goodness gracious” all. day. long. Like, in every single situation. About everything.
2. Name one thing you did that made you proud of yourself this week.
I’m working on setting up my classroom! Holla!
3. What is your favorite place to hang out with your girlfriends?
There’s this awesome cafe in the Hillsboro Village area of Nashville called Fido, and it’s great. (PS – Sometimes you can catch the stars of Nashville there, or Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus if they’re in town)
4. What is the last text message you received say? Who was it from?
“There’s dots stars stripes owls plaid. What a congrats” – a fellow teacher friend of mine who is also working on setting up her classroom
5. What was the oddest thing you ate as a kid?
Dill pickles. Loved ’em. Still do.
6. What nickname does only your family or close friends call you?
My sister calls me Katers. Also known as Princess.
7. Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?
Older, for sure
8. Ever been skinny dipping?
9. Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house?
I did in middle school. We had spirit week and one day was PJ day.
10. What sound or noise do you love?
The TARDIS from Doctor Who!
11. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
Oh please I had a group of them, thank you very much.