I provide a lot of resources for bloggers for free, but you can get even more by buying my paid resources. Check out these ebooks!
Take your blog (and your income!) to the next level with this bundle of resources designed for health bloggers – specifically, those who blog about chronic conditions.
I started blogging for real in May 2013. Blogging has changed a lot since then, and I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned how to get my blog noticed. I’ve learned what types of posts succeed. I’ve learned how to reach followers and readers on social media. And I’ve learned how to leverage all of that to make money.
Something that has been very important for me about blogging in the last few years is using my platform to help other chronic illness patients. Whether it’s helping the patients directly or helping them by educating the people in their lives, that has become my blog’s primary purpose.
But there is so much more room for other chronic illness bloggers. Truly – even if there was 1 blogger for every chronic illness – which would be a lot – it wouldn’t be enough. We need an endless amount of chronic illness bloggers, and we need them to succeed if we’re going to make a difference in patients’ lives.
That’s where this collection comes in.
I’ve pulled together an incredible 11 resources to help you succeed as a chronic illness blogger.
- Twenty-nine blog post ideas
- Twenty-four blog post title formulas based on my best-performing blog posts
- A list of seven Tailwind Communities to join to get your posts in front of as many people as possible
- Twenty-five Instagram prompts
- A checklist with nine questions designed to help your posts show up in search engine results
- A guide to optimize your social media networks to create a solidified social media presence
- A checklist with a week’s worth of blogging and social media tasks
- One hundred inspirational quotes to share on social media to grow your engagement
- Over 60 inspirational Christian quotes (Bible verses and inspiration from Christian figures) to share on social media to grow your engagement
- Resources I suggest you use to make money for your blog, from places to become an affiliate to intermediate companies to land sponsored blog opportunities
- A Canva media kit template based on my own
This is all worth over $140*, but I’m selling it for only $5. That’s less than four percent of the minimum worth.
This bundle will help you connect with your chronic condition audience on your blog, on Pinterest, on search engines, and on Instagram. It will also help you land more paid opportunities.
How do I know this?
Because doing all these things has led me to making a profit for the last 4 years.
Because that profit has increased every year.
(*I worked at least 1 hour on each – not including the years of experience that enabled me to come up with these. If I charged Massachusetts minimum wage, which is where I live, it’s $140.25. If I charged federal minimum wage, that’s a total of $79.75.)
For just $5 learn what I do to that brings over 70% of my traffic from Pinterest. Once you’ve learned that, keep reading to learn how to get the most out of Tailwind for Pinterest.