We’ve all been there – you sit down to blog, but can’t think of anything to write. On the days when you don’t know what to blog about, use of these ideas. (Pssst – pin this image to look back at later.)
1. 25 random facts about you
2. The 5 best things about the town/city where you live
3. If money were no object, where would you travel? Why?
4. Inspirational quotes (and why they inspire you/what they mean to you)
5. A playlist of some kind – your favorite songs, the songs you listen to when you need to be cheered up, best songs to listen to in the car, songs you listen to while getting ready, etc.
6. Who has had the most inspiration on your life? Why?
7. What blogs do you have to read every day? Why?
8. What are you afraid of? How do you deal with that?
9. Outfit of the day post
10. The 5 items you can’t live without (other than the basic necessities like a tooth brush)
11. Where was your life 5 years ago? How does your current life compare to where you thought you would be?
12. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
13. If you did nothing else in your life, what is the one thing you want to achieve before you die?
14. Pick a recent award show. What did you think of the winners? The outfits?
15. Current things you pinned on Pinterest
16. Why did you start blogging?
17. What is your definition of a “successful” blog?
18. Do you have a niche? What is it?
19. What does a day in your life look like?
20. Vlog a day in your life
21. Share your recent Instagram pictures
22. Explain how your organized your Pinterest boards
23. Your favorite recipe
24. Ever broken a bone? What’s the story behind it?
25. What fashion trends do you love and hate?
26. Write a post from the perspective of your pet
27. Read anything good recently? What was it?
28. What would your dream house look like?
29. Things you want to accomplish in a certain period of time (like a month or a year)
30. And update on that list
31. Your favorite YouTube videos
32. Your opinion on a current event
33. What lessons you have learned by blogging
34. What it takes to be a good ________ (teacher, lawyer, doctor, mother, whatever)
35. What lessons you have learned in your job
36. If you were a celebrity, what would you be famous for?
37. Review a product
38. Review/recap a TV show
39. What do you look for in a partner?
40. Your feelings about a sports team (including why you don’t care about a sports team)