Start your blog off on the right foot in 2016 with a whole list of blog ideas! I’m giving you a blog post idea for every week next year. That’s one blog post each week that you know that you’re going to write, and leaves plenty of room for post ideas of your own creation.
A Blog Post Idea for Every Week Next Year
- Things to do in your town, city, state, etc. in January
- What you learned from 2015
- How you’re going to make 2016 great
- How do you keep yourself happy during the dark winter?
- Recap what you did in January
- Valentine’s Day ideas for friends, families, and/or couples
- What your favorite thing to do in February is
- How your 2016 goals are going
- What to pack if you’re traveling for Spring Break
- Things to do in your area in the spring
- How to do a spring cleaning of something (like your house, your blog, your life, etc.)
- Easter activities
- Share pictures of spring starting in your area!
- One quarter of the year is through! What have you accomplished so far?
- Share a playlist of your favorite songs
- Share a what a day in your life is like
- What have you struggled with so far this year? How can you improve that going forward?
- Did you go to prom, either recently or a long time ago? Share some pictures and memories!
- What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
- Share the stupidest things you have ever done.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Create a guide for summer in your city, state, or general area
- Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Where do you want to travel in your lifetime
- Share the products that you can’t live without.
- How has the year been so far? What are you going to do with the second half of the year?
- What are the best and worst things about blogging?
- What is your dream job and why?
- Why do you live where you do? Would you ever want to live somewhere else?
- What are the weirdest things you have ever done?
- What are the top 5 things that you definitely want to do before you die?
- What are your favorite blog posts that you have ever written?
- What are you best at cooking? (Even if it’s just ramen!)
- Recap your summer (or winter if you’re in the summer hemisphere)?
- What is your best or worst memory from school?
- What piece of advice would you give someone as they start a particular grade?
- What are your goals for your future? Why?
- If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
- The year is 75% over! What are you going to do to end the year on a great note?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- What is your favorite part of the year? Why?
- Share some easy, last-minute Halloween costume ideas
- What is your best (or worst) memory about the holidays?
- What are the best books, movies, or TV shows you read or watched this year?
- How do you keep your stress low in the holidays?
- Regardless of whether or not you are an American, what are you thankful for this year?
- What are your favorite holiday recipes?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- Take your blog readers on a virtual tour of your town, city, or state! Share pictures from around your area and post them as if your readers were coming to visit you in your area.
- If money wasn’t an issue and you could get anything this holiday season, what would it be?
- What were your best blog posts of the year?