It’s Monday. You’re back at work. You’re already dreading the rest of the week. Maybe you’re a little burned out from trying to make 2015 great, or maybe you’re just tired. Well, regardless of why you’re feeling a little stumped in the blogging department, I’m here to help! Here are 40 blog post ideas.
1. What’s something that people would be surprised to learn about you?
2. Where does your name come from?
3. Where does your blog name come from?
4. What’s something you wished people knew about blogging/bloggers?
5. What’s your blogging pet peeve?
6. Was your childhood “normal”? Why or why not?
7. Why did you go into the field you did?
8. Where did/do you go to college? What were/are some of your favorite traditions there?
9. What is on your travel bucket list?
10. What would you want to receive for your birthday/Christmas/Hanukkah/etc.?
11. Pick a family member or someone else important to you. What makes them great?
12. What are you bad at?
13. Have you ever been arrested? What’s the story behind it?
14. What is something you used to be insecure about? How do you feel about it now?
15. What is your favorite part of amusement parks?
16. What is your favorite part of any season?
17. What would you like to achieve through blogging?
18. If I was a(n) ____________, I would ____________
19. What’s one skill you would like to get better at?
20. What do you wish someone told you at the beginning of ______? (high school, blogging, etc.)
21. Never have I ever ________
22. If you’re not/before you were engaged, did you have a wedding board on Pinterest? Why or why not?
23. What’s the best advice you ever received? This can be in general or regarding growing up, working, blogging, etc.
24. Share an unpopular opinion of yours
25. I’ve never understood ________
26. How do you edit your Instagram photos?
27. Life lessons from a movie or TV show
28. Share your morning routine
29. Share some of your favorite products (beauty or otherwise)
30. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
31. Have you ever thought about writing a book? What is keeping you from doing it?
32. We all have our little quirks. What are some of yours?
33. If you only got 5 adjectives to describe yourself, what would they be and why?
34. What are 10 things you have accomplished this month/year/decade?
35. What always cheers you up when you’re down?
36. The top 10 reasons why ________________
37. Are you in sports? Which one(s), why, etc.?
38. What’s something that you are ridiculously good at?
39. What’s something that you are ridiculously bad at?
40. Take the Current Events in One Sentence challenge!