I’m back! I had my infusion last week and, per usual, it took a solid 5 days to recover. FYI, though, I have finals for the next 2-ish weeks, so it might take me a while to be well and truly “back.” But first, it’s time to share my November blog traffic report! As a reminder, since I’ve been doing this for over a year, I’m now comparing my statistics to the previous month and my statistics from the previous year instead of my statistics from when I first started doing blog traffic reports.
Unique Pageviews: 9,967 (+41.5% from October, +121% from last year)
Bounce Rate: 36.02% (-37% from October, -57% from last year)
Sessions: 4,961 (+24% from October, +55.7% from last year)
Users: 3,917 (+12.9% from October, +49.8% from last year)
Bloglovin: 1,708 (no change from October, +9.7% from last year)
Email Subscribers: 231 (+2.6% from October, +208% from last year)
Facebook: 903 (+2.9% from October, +20.8% from last year)
Twitter: 2,663 (+0.3% from October, +39.6% from last year)
Instagram: 1,771 (+9.6% from October, +82% from last year)
Google+: 198 (+1% from October, +45.6% from last year)
Pinterest: 3,903 (+3.8% from October, +111% from last year)
Tumblr: 3,650 (+0.1% from October, +6.8% from last year)
- Chronic Pain and Loving Someone with It
- 40 Blog Post Ideas
- Accepting Your Body with Chronic Illness
- A Weekend in Boston
- 40 Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Dad (Or Anyone)
- Favorite October Outfits + Makeup
- Blog Post Ideas for 2016
- November Favorites + Starbucks Giveaway (FYI, the giveaway is over now)
- Inspirational Bible Quotes
What I Did:
- How I promote my blog posts
- Started using the interval tool on Tailwind
- Instagram loop giveaway
- Published on Huffington Post
- Starbucks giveaway
I Haven’t Seen Results From:
- Being published on Huffington Post – This is my third time being published there and it has never done anything for my blog traffic. But to be fair, I don’t do it for traffic. I do it because voices like mine (voices of people with chronic pain) don’t play enough of a role in the discource that we should play a role in.
What I Can Learn from This:
- Tailwind is amazing – The interval tool basically allows you to schedule 1 pin to post on multiple boards over a certain period of time.
- Instagram loop giveaways really do work
Goals for November:
- 9-12 posts – Yes! 10 posts.
- Engage on Instagram at least 3 times a week for at least 10 minutes at a time – Nope. I think I may need to change this goal since I haven’t succeeded. I’m not going to make this a goal for December because between finals and Christmas it isn’t realistic.
- 10,000 pageviews – Very close! I hope that this growth continues in December since in the 2nd I was over 10,000 pageviews and I’ll be very frustrated if it decreases significantly.
- 40% bounce rate – Success!
Goals for December:
- 9-12 posts total, 7-9 posts by me (because finals and infusion)
- 9,000 pageviews (lowered due to the holidays)
- Maintain 40% bounce rate