We are just about 91.7% over with 2016! Before I go offline for my infusion on Wednesday, let’s talk about what I loved in November and a little holiday present from me to 2 of you.
- Glory Days, Little Mix’s new album
- Christmas music! – I make myself wait until after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music so I don’t get sick of it by Christmas itself.
- Classical music – This has been my school work music for the past year, and it works. You may not know that I grew up playing violin, viola, and flute, and I took private lessons as well as played in orchestra and band. Classical music is a part of who I am.
Other than school work, I read Written in My Own Heart’s Blood (one of the Outlander books) and The Scarlet Lion in November. I do my reading for fun on Audible now since I do so much book reading for school, and it’s great to read again without the eye strain I get for reading school work and for fun. Try a 30-day free trial to test it out!
Wear – Clothes, etc.
Wear – Beauty
FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment (I have this in 4 colors) | NYX Liquid Illuminator | Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eyeliner (c/o Influenster) | Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer | Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte | Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Rimmel Stay Matte Primer | NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
- Bones – I finally got around to watching the 10th and 11th seasons and I’m so glad I did. The perfect mix of humor, science, crime solving, and excellent characters.
- The Queen
- Young Victoria – As you can tell, I like historical dramas.
- How To Get Away with Murder – Um, can we talk about who died? God dammit, Shonda!
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life – I loved this so, so much. I actually did feel closure with the famous last four words (but I won’t say why in case you haven’t seen it yet!)
Enter to win a gift card to Starbucks!
As a gift from me to you this holiday season, I’m giving away 2 gift cards – each worth $15 – to Starbucks. The giveaway runs from 12:00 AM EST on 11/28/16 – 11:59 PM EST on 12/4/16. I will choose the winners within 48 hours. Once I email the winners, they will have 48 hours to get back to me to claim their prizes. You must be 18 years or older and live in the USA to enter. Good luck and happy holidays!